- AC: 18 (Natural Armor)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- CHA: 18
- CON: 16
- Challenge Rating: 10
- Condition Immunities: Charmed, Poisoned
- DEX: 18
- HP: 127 (15d10+45)
- INT: 16
- Immunities: Poison
- Languages: Celestial, Common
- Passive Perception: 14
- Roll 0: Bite 1d20 + 8 1d8+4
- Roll 1: Spit Poison 1d20 + 8 10d8
- STR: 19
- Saving Throws: Dex +8, Con +7, Int +7, Wis +8, Cha +8
- Senses: Darkvision 60 Ft.
- Size: Large
- Speed: 40 ft.
- Spell Book: Mending, Sacred Flame, Thaumaturgy, Command, Cure Wounds, Shield Of Faith, Calm Emotions, Hold Person, Bestow Curse, Clairvoyance, Banishment, Freedom Of Movement, Flame Strike, Geas, True Seeing
- Type: monstrosity
- WIS: 19
Rejuvenation: If it dies, the naga returns to life in 1d6 days and regains all its hit points. Only a wish spell can prevent this trait from functioning.
Spellcasting: The naga is an 11th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16, +8 to hit with spell attacks), and it needs only verbal components to cast its spells. It has the following cleric spells prepared:
• Cantrips (at will): mending, sacred flame, thaumaturgy
• 1st level (4 slots): command, cure wounds, shield of faith
• 2nd level (3 slots): calm emotions, hold person
• 3rd level (3 slots): bestow curse, clairvoyance
• 4th level (3 slots): banishment, freedom of movement
• 5th level (2 slots): flame strike, geas
• 6th level (1 slot): true seeing
Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one creature. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Spit Poison: Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 15/30 ft., one creature. Hit: The target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
The SendingStone review
The Guardian Naga is a formidable and powerful creature in the world of Dungeons and Dragons, possessing impressive physical attributes and immunity to certain conditions. Its natural armor and high hit points make it a difficult opponent to defeat. Additionally, its alignment as lawful good suggests that it is an honorable and moral creature. Overall, the Guardian Naga would make for a challenging encounter in any D&D campaign.
Guardian Naga is D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) 5th edition content, but other TTRPGs may have their own version such as a Guardian Naga Pathfinder edition. Want to use Guardian Naga in a VTT (virtual tabletop)? Try out SendingStone for free today!